As members of the community, you can access a range of general services including community health, sports and recreation, employment and maternal and child healthcare services.
You can request disability supports if:
- You have an intellectual, physical, sensory or neurological disability or an acquired brain injury
- The disability impacts your mobility, communication, self-care or self-management
- Your support request meets specific requirements related to the service you are seeking.
Rowan’s Office of Student Support & Disability Service provides all individuals access to affordable and quality education. The Office of Student Support ensures that students with disabilities have every opportunity to succeed in their academics as active members of the college community. Rowan College at Burlington County affirms its compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For questions and general information, please contact the Office of Student Support at email@example.com.
- Rowan College at Burlington County
- Rowan College at Gloucester County
- Camden County College Disability Services
- Camden County College Vocational Skill Building
- Rutgers University, Camden
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick
In addition, the mission of the Adult Center for Transition (ACT) is to afford young adults with disabilities, the academic, vocational and socialization skills necessary to become independent and contributing members of society.